At UKTV, our inclusion vision is to truly represent society in our workforce and on-screen, and create a culture of fairness and respect where we champion difference so that every person feels included and empowered to do their best work. We are committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity, and that we have diverse voices at the table in everything we do. We welcome applications from everyone and we want UKTV to be a place where you can be your authentic self, give your best and develop your career free from discrimination of any kind.
Live vacancies are advertised on our careers page and job boards including, LinkedIn, My Gwork, WeArePurple and many more.
If a vacancy takes your interest, please "Apply" directions and follow the instructions to submit your application:
- Your application will then be reviewed by someone from our Talent team and you'll receive an automated email acknowledging we've received it.
- You should know the about the status of your application within 30 working days.
- If you have been shortlisted for an interview, someone from the Talent team will be in touch via email.
When applying please ensure:
- You provide the latest version of your CV.
- All your contact information is correct e.g. email address and telephone number
If for any reason you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at UKTV we aim to offer a fair interview process which is broken down into three sections:
Technical, skills and competency-based questions specific to the role you've applied for
Questions designed to see how you align with the UKTV CLICC Values
This is an opportunity to meet with your potential team members and receive a tour of the office. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and company culture.
To find out more about our hiring process during Covid 19 click here
What to wear?
We are quite informal here at UKTV, so please wear what you are comfortable in. We're ok with trainers and jeans!
Where to find us?
Our office address is, UKTV 10 Hammersmith Grove Hammersmith London W6 7AP