We are looking for innovative shows that embody Dave's irreverent tonality. They must help to differentiate us from other channels and broaden potential audiences. We want our originations to stand out on the EPG amongst a schedule packed with well-known and much loved brands.
- Inventive and exciting comedy entertainment formats for peak
- Ideas associated with A-list comedy talent
- Fast paced shoulder-peak shows, particularly entertainment-skewing motoring, food, gameshow, gadget or quiz content
- Ambitious fact ent shows or fresh 'Dave' takes on formats
- Scripted comedy
- Projects with dual screen/play along potential
- Exciting big scale events (but with repeatability)
Previous hits on Dave have included: Dara O Briain's Go 8 Bit, Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled, Taskmaster, Red Dwarf, Dave Gorman Modern Life is Goodish, Crackanory, Red Bull Soapbox and UK & Celebrity Storage Hunters.
Target audience: male, 16-34, ABC1 - young, upmarket men, but mustn't alienate females (60% of the audience are male)
Slots: Stand out, noisy commissions for weekdays at 9pm and 10pm, or cheaper content at 8pm that can repeat throughout the day
Proposals should be one to two pages in length. They should clearly state what the proposition is and how the format works in brief. To ensure your idea is logged and tracked, please submit the proposal to email@example.com. Please only send in a proposal if you are affiliated with or from an independent production company.