Appealing to intelligent and discerning female-skewing audiences, W is seeking a range of genres, with the emphasis always on distinctive, talked about and upmarket programming. A sense of humour is important, and the subject matter should be fascinating, uplifting and enticing, with human stories at its core.
- Top talent with passion projects - this could be an authored doc, an entertainment idea, or a far more out-there concept. Well-known household names are really important to give us big PR grabbing moments
- Fresh & engaging factual-skewing fact-ent about life events
- Noisy peak-time factual entertainment formats
- Observational documentaries in new and exciting areas
- Innovative dating formats & constructed reality if W in tone
Previous hits: John Bishop: In Conversation With..., Inside the Ambulance, Dr Christian Will See You Now, Celebrity Haunted Hotel Live, Honey I Bought the House, our ON documentary strand, and Nev's Indian Call Centre
Target audience: ABC1 female skewing 30-39.
Slots: Midweek at 8pm and 9pm
Duration: 60' slot
Proposals should be one to two pages in length. They should clearly state what the proposition is and how the format works in brief. To ensure your idea is logged and tracked, please submit the proposal to email@example.com. Please only send in a proposal if you are affiliated with or from an independent production company.